Dani McCammon, LMT
I am a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) in Spokane. My passion is in the human body! Our bodies are truly amazing and do so much for us! They deserve some love. With my education and background in coaching different types of exercise with a wide variety of age groups, I know first hand how hard muscles can work. I believe massage is therapeutic and should be a consistent piece in most everyone's lives. My massages are individualized to you and my goal is to help balance and realign the structure of your body as well as provide many other physical and emotional benefits.
- Graduated from Eastern Washington University, June 2015. B.S. Exercise Science
- Graduated from Therapeutic Connections School of Massage, May 2016.
- Certified Liddle Kidz Foudation Pediatric Massage Therpaist, September 2016
- Certified Ashiatsu Deepfeet Therapist, April 2017
- Training in The Structural Release System
Do you accept Insurance? Currently, I do not accept insurance.
What payment methods do you accept? Cash, Check, Card
Why do the package deals have an expiration? I want my clients to understand and feel the benefits of receiving regular massage.
Suggested duration and frequency of Massage Therapy: Any duration will be beneficial, however I suggest at least a 75 min massage and receiving massage at least once every 3-4 weeks.
Do you accept walk-ins or same day appointments? I do not accept walk ins, however I will accept same day appointments as long as I have the availability.